Do you know that trackers are fundamental to index torrent and, as a consquence, of its download speed? Thay also can be decisive if you have a stuck torrent because it had only a few peers or seeds. However if your torrent has been indexed with one or more tracker that I attached to this post it probably will start to download.
How to: add trackers
Trackers obviously work with every client (e.g. Bittorrent, uTorrent and so on) just because they are indispensable to download the files attached to torrents, however the process that allows you to add tracker is very simple because it is very similar for each software.
- First, we have to localize the screen that shows torrent’s tracker (usually on the bottom). As every torrent has already some tracker we will a populated list.
- Now right click on one of this link and select “Add Tracker”
- Now let’s copy and paste the tracker list atteched to this article in the text area appeared without replace the trackers that are already there and click Ok
Download tracker list zip:
I cannot guarantee that every tracker will work 🙁 but you can help me by commenting below with non-working trackers or with new trackers if you want! 🙂
- 07/11/2013 – Added 36 trackers
- 02/24/2014 – File revision
- 08/18/2014 – Removed dead trackers
- 02/12/2015 – Created zip file, added 5 tracker and removed broken trackers
- 05/03/2016 – Completely new tracker list
Don’t you know what torrent are and how use them? Read this article!